Sunday 041009 7:57 PM
the first thing in your mind when u read " Apirin Mask " must be :
- isn't aspirin for headache?
- what?are you even serious?
- what will happen to my face if i use it?
- how to use it?
AND,my face is soft as baby's skin xD
so smooth,white,and shining ;)
well,at firs i felt scared to use it :S
because i'm scared what if there's something happen to my face..
but i ended up using it :D
Aspirin is actually a form of Beta Hydroxy Acids or BHA’s, which are found in many skin creams and work by exfoliating the dull, dead layers of skin, revealing fresh new skin underneath. Over time, BHA’s can help clarify skin tone and promote healing of blemishes.
However, do not use the aspirin mask if you have a sensitivity to BHA’s or if you have very sensitive skin, or obviously if you are allergic to aspirin! [i got it from other websites :P]
You will need
- 3 uncoated [because you wont swallow it] aspirin
- 1 teaspoon of honey
How do you make it?
Put the 3 tablets on a small plate, and drop 3 drip of water to the aspirin,wait 2 sec, and gently squeeze it until it become like powder. after you done, add the honey,and u mix it together :)
- Spread the mixture on the face, avoiding the eye area
- leave for a few minutes until it dries.
- Very gently rub the mask for about 10 seconds, to exfoliate the skin.
- Rinse off after 5-10 minutes with tepid water.
- Don't forget to moisturize your skin with moisturize cream
I find this an excellent mask to use once or twice a week. It makes your skin feel as soft as a baby’s bottom and helps to clarify skin tone and texture :)
by the way, i hate the video if you want to want to know how to use it ^^
if you want to know more about Aspirin Mask, just look at the internet :)
i hope i can help you guys..
good luck <3