5.21.2010

Tell me goodbye

I know it's hard for you to let me go, I know it's hard for you to face your days without the girl who you used to be with. But you have to keep move on, and let me go. Aren't you feeling a little bit mean to hold me for you all the time while I'm trying to keep move on without you?
It made me mad, sad, frustrated, and crazy ( a little bit)

You used to be like that, but until last night, you sent me SMS,
you said that you sorry, and you want to leave me alone. Is that true? If it is, I'm glad you said that. Because I don't want to be a burden to you. You were waiting for me but I already had my own happiness. I know it's hard, but it's worth to try :')
I hope you will find your own everlasting happiness to be with....
and thank you for everything.

No comments: