7.14.2010

Photo Design

Hey guys, so do you remember when, I said that I like to editing some pictures this lately? If you don't then please read my previous post below .Ok so, here I want to share or show off my pictures that I already edited a few days ago,so~ comments and advices are appreciated






               L-R : myself, Syaima, Evy, and Karina [I miss this moment so much]


                       This is a an old picture of my friend, Qisthy with his cousins


                                 I was trying to do the poster art a-like. It turned out like this




                                           ATTENTION!. This is NOT created by me, but created by my creative design graphic friend, Qisthy. I just looooove this picture so much.




And that's all for now, If you have any comments or advices please tell me

No comments: