7.18.2010

heart sayings

Someone said that

"Respect yourself. Don't let anyone push you into something that is not you"
well, yes I do believe in that. It's true how they said, " Don't feel down about something that had been copied or taken from you. It means that they wanted to be like you,the one who is popular on everybody's eyes ". And that one, I don't really agree on that. How can we not feeling down when someone took something that's supposed to be yours?!.

One day,a friend of mine said this to me 
" You've grown up now.You are mature enough to decide something whether is wrong or right. Try to control your emotion and you'll become something special for you and everybody's eyes ".
And guess what, she was right. Lately, I've been trying to control everything from myself. And I do feel great about that. Being mature or 17th is not bad enough if you found something special in it

And what I'm trying to say from now on and forever, is that

" I am who I am and I won't change for anyone I don't care about what people said or say about me. Because I ain't live for them. I live for myself. And the most important is, I am who I am and your approval isn't needed. "

No comments: